The Luna Del Mar Team
MEET THE LUNA DEL MAR TEAM
- Michelle luna started her career over twenty years ago after completing Cosmetology school.
- She then began an extensive European apprenticeship under a master German stylist.
- She has perfected her craft ever since with intensive education through industry leader such as Redken, Schwarzkopf, Pureology, Tony and Guy as well as others.
- She specializes in cutting egde cuts and colors as well as smoothing treatments and hair extensions.
- She works Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Michelle is the proprietor of Luna Del Mar Salon
- Carol specializes in foil placement, color, precision cutting
- has worked in the Del Mar area for over 20 years
- Dorothy offers 25 years of experience in the industry. Not only is she a specially trained colorist, but she also excels in hair extensions and precision cutting techniques.
Holly Van Duren
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends is Holly’s passion. With training from Michelle Luna, she specializes in all aspects of beauty from coloring, highlighting and cutting to hair extensions and makeup services
- Lance, who is a former salon owner offers 25 years of experience and specializes in precision cutting techniques, and color.
- Laura is a lead color master at Luna Del Mar Salon. Her specialties include highlighting, cutting and color services ranging from touch ups to dramatic makeovers.
- Karen has been a member of the luna del mar team for 10+ years
- Karen specializes in modern cuts and colors and continues to improve her skills through on going education of today’s latest trends.
- She works Mondays and Tuesdays
- Jennifer has extensive training in Toni and guy methodology having trained under a renowned artistic director for Toni and guy for many years.
- She specializes in all aspects of precision color and cutting and is also certified for the Keratin complex smoothing treatment.
- She works Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday’s
- Chrystal discovered her passion for hair at an early age and always knew she wanted to be apart of this innovative industry.
- She began her career in 2006 and received extended hands on training and education through the Toni & Guy philosophy.
- Her creativity, drive, and attention to detail provides clients with and individual design that fits their personality and lifestyle.
- She is dedicated and enjoys serving others so they can feel and look their best.
- Liz is the latest addition to our team and her scalp massage has become a “must have”.
- Liz has been in the hair industry for over 3 years.
- She continues to improve and keep up with the latest trends thru education from our senior staff and product educators .